Welcome to Schmidt Kranz Group! There are many good reasons to consider joining us. We offer inspiring career opportunities to professionals from many sectors. Our huge range of business activities offer a wide choice of career opportunities. Your personal development is one of our main qualification criteria: within the company and throughout the Group. We foster and encourage a culture of continuous dialogue and look forward to developing your career plans with you.
The structure of our Group and our companies provide manifold career paths. We care about challenging topics, teamwork, creativity and drive. Mutual respect, achievement and efficient teamwork are at the core of our philosophy. Individual units and flat hierarchies allow our employees and teams to work independently, with more responsibilities and lean decision-making processes. As a family-owned business, we value the compatibility of career and family life.
Do you have an affinity for technology and enjoy working on projects? Are you an entrepreneur with managerial qualities? We offer exciting opportunities in Germany and around the world. For more information, check the job opportunities in our subsidiaries, partner companies and the Schmidt Kranz holding itself:
Schmidt, Kranz & Co. GmbH
Assistant to CEO / Project Manager (M/F/D)
The Company is looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic young professional with first experiences in managing complex projects. The candidate will be working closely with the management supporting daily activities and strategic projects. Loyalty, drive and a creative mindset are key qualities we are looking for.
- Support the management in the entrepreneurial development of SK Group
- Manage own projects (e.g. support the implementation of strategies such as “Industry 4.0”)
- Communicate with external and internal stakeholders
- Develop a relationship with clients, subsidiaries and co-workers
- Operate as a trustworthy resource for the Management Board
- University degree, preferably a master degree (or equivalent) in engineering
- Passion for technical products and solutions
- Proven record of success academically and confirmed professional results
- Proven intercultural communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Family business mindset with an interest in long-term professional development within the company and contribution to the long-term development of the Company/the SK Group.
- Hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and English skills, preferably an additional language
Your experience and the skill set, you will acquire will put you into a preferred position for executive positions mid to long term with the Company and SK Group.